10-inch Heavy Duty Rivet Gun
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Notice: The nose piece is adjustable for matching different sizes rivets, please adjust it referring to the instruction or How-to video. If you have any doubts about the operation of the rivet gun, you can refer to our how-to video or email us.
- ADVANCED MATERIAL & MORE DURABLE – 5/64” (2mm) thickened heat treating carbon steel gun body extends a longer service time. The rivet can be firmly seized and held due to the internal three-jaw steel chuck structure. It can fit rivets that are made from various materials such as Iron, Stainless Steel and Aluminum rivets. The overall quality is excellent, passing the 3-1/4 foot anti-fall test.
- 5 INTERCHANGEABLE NOSEPIECES & 100 RIVETS – Contains 5 popular sizes of nosepieces, including 3/32″(2.4mm), 1/8″(3.2mm), 5/32″(4.0mm), 3/16″(4.8mm), 1/4″(6.4mm), and four of them are located at grips. Knurled design features tool free that enables for simple and quick changing of nosepieces manually. 100 rivets of 5 different sizes are designed to accommodate a variety of riveting jobs, great for both outdoor and home projects.
- LABOR-SAVING WITH HIGH EFFICIENCY – Instead of the connecting rod transmission, this rivet gun is designed with infinite transmission to maximize its transmission ratio up to 40 times, which takes the hard work out of setting large diameter blind rivets. Sturdy material and advanced technology can quickly rivet and cut off the rivet bar, with no need for repeated laborious operation on the riveting gun handle.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN AND EASY TO CARRY – The ergonomic curved handle with non-slip design allows you to operate the riveter with ease and comfort. 10” sized body makes work easier in narrow space or hard-to-reach places, such as gutters, furniture, drawer and small case etc. It is very convenient to carry it out as long as you put it into your bag or in the big pocket of your work clothes.