- Quality Material: Forged and hardened high Cr-V steel with hardness of 56-61 HRC to cut up to 18 gauge cold rolled steel or 22 gauge stainless steel. Cutting jaws with serrated cutting edges to prevent materials from slipping during use.
- Metal Safety Switch: These aviation tin snips have metal switch to prevent accidental injury, also for carrying easily and increasing product life.
- One Set for All: For mutil angles to cutting, this set comes with three snips: right cut, straight cut and left cut to make your project more efficient. Beside, whatever the hand you use to cut, this set meets your needs.
- Ergonomic Design: the handles of these snips are covered with super TPR material to make them comfortable and anti-slip. Tail hanging on end of handles for easy carrying and suspending.
- General Usage: These snippers set is perfect for cutting metal materials like tin and cooper, leather, floor covering cardboard, plastic. Compound hinges deliver more force with less effort.